- Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, construction drawings, rebar drawing and rebar schedules.
- Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required.
- Be able to use robotic instruments, GPS instruments, lasers, levels etc.
- Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specification.
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records.
- Ensure gangs are working correctly, implement and maintain permit to dig and other relevant permits (if applicable).
- Assist/have responsibility for the Health and Safety matters on site.
- Communicate with the site manager/rest of the site team and assist with the organizing of site, this would include materials, forecasting materials / plant required and sub-contract management.
- Be able to attend meetings/deal with the client/inspectors if the site manager cannot attend.
- Be a point of contact for the clerk of works/client/gangers/sub-contractors to assist with the progression of works and carry out any inspections required with any required party.
- Assist with inputting information/durations to a programme of works.
Skills and Qualification:
- Diploma/ Engineering Degree
- minimum 4 - 8 years of experience in same industry
Apply or contact for info: