To provide technical support to the Asset Integrity on inspection of pressure equipment, especially on matters related to Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) inspection, both conventional and advanced.
Skills and Qualification:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science.
- ASNT Level III in MT/PT/RT/UT/ET, or equivalent.
- Skill in evaluation and interpretation of heat exchanger tube inspection techniques.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the NDT activities as ASNT Level III.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in carrying out NDT activities in process & chemicals industry.
- AWS-CWI certified.
- API 510/570/653 certified.
- Good understanding of HSSE Management System and Risk Assessment methodology.
- Well versed in internationally accepted codes, standards, and practices.
- Good understanding of degradation mechanisms affecting the equipment in the Oil & Petrochemical industries.