- Use engineering knowledge and Skills to deliver technical support within the department.
- Create a comprehensive plan of activities and setting clear objectives for project implementation. Monitor progress against them and take corrective action as needed.
- Administration of assigned design files.
- Develop cost, time and resource schedules and assist in the preparation of proposals and tenders.
- Prepare detailed structural and mechanical calculations, using specialised software packages when necessary, to comply with various international codes and standards.
- Prepare detailed work procedures and reports in relation to projects executed.
- Carrying out site and offshore dimensional and system surveys and preparing detailed survey reports.
- Build and maintain positive and constructive working relationships with customers, sub-contractors, management, team members and other colleagues.
- Work co-operatively and productively with others to ensure planning, technical integrity and successful completion of projects.
- Actively contribute to meetings and discussions.
- Assist with the development of team systems and working methods
- Work within limits of financial authority as dictated by company policy
- Work to agreed quality standards.
- Identify variations from quality standards and recommend improvements.
- Attend, and actively participate in, all training provided by company, whether internally or externally provide
- Carry out continuing professional development necessary to maintain and enhance competence in own area of responsibility.
- Adopt a co-operative attitude towards being assigned alternative or additional duties to that which they are primarily employed.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in dealing with people and use behaviour and language which is appropriate for the workplace.
Skills and Qualification:
- Must be Degree qualified in a Structural or Mechanical Engineering discipline and/or 4 + years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrate understanding of engineering documents and drawings.
- Working knowledge of structural and finite element analysis.
- Working knowledge of FS2000, ANSYS, Mathcad or similar analysis software.
- Working knowledge of Autocad & Inventor or similar draughting software.
- Proficient with MS office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Apply or contact for info: