During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
• Brainstorm ideas, plan, edit, film and deliver video contents.
• Plans and perform post production task that includes reviewing footage, audio adjustment, color correction etc.
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate and sales training videos.
• Capture videos and photos of events.
• Design sales collaterals such as fact sheets, event backdrop etc.
• Any other video production and related task assigned
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop.
Preferred skill(s): Creative, Keen eye for details, Communicates well.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
1 Internship position(s) for duration of 4 month(s).
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in English. Additional language skills would be an advantage.
Location: SS13/4 Subang Jaya.
Please send written application, together with a detailed C.V. with a recent photograph.