- To responsible for daily plant Preventive Maintenance (PM) work on all available machinery and equipment in the plant and to carry out service, repair, modify parts on machine and equipment.
- To involve in special projects involving fabrication of metal parts on minor jobs such as jig and fixtures.
- To involve in troubleshooting activities on machines during break-down.
- To responsible for up-keeping/maintaining of individual small parts inventory, tools and equipment which allocated to you.
- To carry out machine inspection by following the requirements specified in the Machine Operation Check Sheet.
- To scrap control via maintaining machine at optimum conditions prior to production commence.
- To analyze and resolve work problems, by reviewing yield data (Access System)
(1) Possess with Certificate/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) with 1 year relevant working experiences.
(2) Fresh graduate are also welcome to apply.
(3) Willingness to work shift (7am/pm~7pm/am) and week ends routinely.