1. Carry out duties required by Superintendent.
2. Assisting in coordinating of daily maintenance planning.
3. Report on recurring on problems or breakdown on vessels.
1. Higher Diploma or Degree in engineering related courses.
2. 1 to 2 years working experience preferably in Marine & offshore industry.
3. Knowledge in shipping industry.
4. Familiar with Microsoft Office & able to speak & written in English and Bahasa.
Salary from RM 4k to 4.5k++
Working days: 5 1/2days
Pls send your resume with expected salary.