- Undertake investigation into all types of general insurance claims
- To identify, locate, interview and record statement from relevant stakeholders which include the general public and enforcement authorities.
- Liaise with professionals such as Insurers and solicitors
- Gather leads and evidence to support justification of findings
- Prepare full investigation report within timeline given
- Basic computer knowledge in MS Word and MS Excel
- Conversant in English and Malay language
- Own transport required
- Must be prepared to travel out of town and within short notice
- May be required to work irregular or odd hours
- No experience is required as training will be provided
Salary, travel allowance and disbursement of expenses will be paid.
Location: Cheras, KL.
To apply kindly send an e-mail to us.