- Communicate with the internal design members and the project teams.
- Developing designs that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space.
- Estimating cost and submit for client approval.
- Monitor and inspecting the project to ensure the quality and deadlines are met.
- Supervise and guide the junior designer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Architect / Art / Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Skill required(s) : MS Office, MS Powerpoint, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCad, and Sketch up
- Required Language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in prepare 2D and 3D drawing, layout plan and details drawing.
- Site knowledge
Apply or contact for info: