- Work at site and office.
- Assist and work on drawing in office.
- Coordinate, monitor, supervise, and allocating resources, materials, sub-contractors and other staff.
- Ensure all works are completed accordingly to drawing .
- Monitor performance and quality of contractors and works.
- Ensure all activities are carried out timely & within schedule.
- Accomplish project by defining the scope and resources required.
- To attend site meeting and liaise with client and contractors.
- To handle ant other ad hoc duties when assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least diploma in Architectual, Interior Design or equivalent.
- Required language : English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Have knowledge and experience in interior work, site supervision, material knowledge, construction method, etc.
- Able to understand client drawing and bill quantity
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
Apply or contact for info: