- Define test strategy, develop test plan, execute test cases (manual and/or automated), and manage defects and test activities.
- Perform test effort estimate and work with the project manager to determine and align test schedule for project.
- Provide regular and test summary report to stakeholders.
- Document test evidence.
- Develop reusable test cases and test code to verify requirements.
- Assist software developers in recreating defect conditions.
- Lead bug scrub meeting to ensure that defects are closed in a timely manner.
- Report and analyse test metrics.
- Design, develop, maintain and execute reusable automated testing solutions that meets requirements.
- Research and recommend new process, technologies, solutions and provide solution recommendations when necessary.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Information Systems or Computer Science with minimum of 2-4 years of enterprise application testing experience.
- Strong QA experience in testing enterprise web-based and client business applications and mobile applications.
- Sound knowledge and implementation experience in software testing methodologies, processes, and techniques.
- Experienced in managing UAT and conducting Functional Training
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Apply or contact for info: