- Responsible for company's IT training program and activities.
- Develop training modules, including curriculum, design the structure of the course, in class facilitation settings & activities.
- Conduct training courses for staffs in company to ensure the staff understand and able to use the in-house software/hardware independently.
- Prepare related procedures, training report, feedback and evaluate the training effect
- Follow up the training outcome and improvise the training process.
- Preferably candidates with IT related background. Candidates without IT background are encouraged to apply.
- Able work under pressure.
- Willing to travel.
- Possess strong presentation skills: able to deliver presentation in group or in individual.
- Strong communication skill: able to deliver the training material effectively and accurately.
- Strong writing skill: able to prepare training materials and handbook.
- Willing to learn the operation and improvise the operation continuously.
- Adaptable, able mobilize the atmosphere, analyse cases, learn and renew knowledge and skills as well as integrate them into the course
(19th floor Mercu 3, KL Eco City, Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum, 59200 Kuala Lumpur)