- Responsible for preparing and servicing all food items according to the production standards established by the Chef.
- Responsible to assists the Chef towards all activities of Suasana Suites Café kitchens.
- Ensures that food quality is freshly maintained and consistent at the specified standards.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- Answer, report and follow Chef’s instructions.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Culinary Art / all aspects of Kitchen operation and Management are preferable.
Submit CV by email.
Apply or contact for info: