1. To collaborate with superior in developing graphic direction, concepts and specifications for assigned project based on the requirements provided.
2. To work individually on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment establish and maintain cooperative working relationship with those contacted during the course of work.
3. To develop creative ideas and concepts independently with minimum guidance and keep to deadlines.
4. To be able to fluidly multi-task and able to work on more than 1 design brief at the same time.
5. To assist in preparing marketing materials and promotional tools including but not limited to product brochures, newsletters, banners, catalogues, etc.
6. To be able to take the lead in ideation process and oversee the quality of all graphics and design projects.
7. To be able to stay up to date with knowledge and best practices in multimedia design.
8. To attend to any ad-hoc tasks or duties assigned by superior.
- Must have at least a Diploma or a Degree in Art Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent courses.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro.
- Must have experienced in video editing software and animation.
- Must have minimum 3 to 5 years experiences in related field is required for this position
- Must be creative, versatile, meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- Must have open mind, positive attitude and self motivation.
- Must be good in oral and written English, Chinese and Malay.
- Must be ableto solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Must be ableto organize workload independently for effective implementation. Must be a hands-on person and willing to roll up her/his sleeves to get the job accomplished.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with all levels - build relationships and gain enthusiastic cooperation from internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have flexibility in working hours
- Must be computer literate in MS programs eg. Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email and internet.