Primarily responsible for all facets of planning, organizing, executing and following up on product related activities from idea conceptualization through completion.
Actively organize, conduct and provide training to distributors and customers nationwide via various approaches. Eg:- on-site, classroom, online portals, etc.
Plan and conduct regular health talks, product training, seminars and roadshows at all branches nationwide every month.
Provide nutritional/clinical consultation and support customer service on product enquiry.
Conduct evidence-based researches, surveys and development on present or new products.
Assist in development of nutrition and wellness programs, product launch, product articles, brochures and other relevant product information.
Provide nationwide support in company functions and marketing activities:-
- Assist and support each others in local events
- Assist and support on project
- Organize and participate in events
- Participating departmental meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Assist in full range of product licensing and registration with government bodies and ensuring that all product licenses are up to date.
Attend to any ad-hoc tasks or duties assigned by superior
Prepare weekly or monthly reports with accurate statistics and hand in on time to the manager.
Maintain good attendance and punctuality standards.
Willing to work overtime and flexible hours as requested/required.