Responsible for planning, developing and managing clients' digital strategy to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. In addition, they are responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Develop project plans, strategies, new business pitches, timelines and status reports for both internal team members and external clients
- Build, execute and secure repeat client business
- Consistently know the status and needs of each client, campaign and influencer
- Bachelor Degree Required
- 2+ years experiences in account management required
- Familiarity with influencers
- Strong customer focus with an awareness of your impact on the client experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to present ideas persuasively and passionately
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to build relationships and earn clients’ trust
- Demonstrated willingness to take a “hands-on” approach with client materials and product
- Effective management and supervisory skills
- Strong interpersonal skill and attention to detail
- Strategic problem solver
- Basic knowledge of marketing and advertising terms and processes