- Manage all aspects of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Matching of invoices to Purchase Orders and Delivery Orders as well as data entry into Accounting System.
- Analyze key expense categories and perform month end reconciliations.
- Review and issue payment.
- Handle calls from customers and vendors.
- Receipting and offsetting of collections in Accounting System.
- Analyze collection pattern and manage shortfall in collection.
- Attend to yearly audit.
- Assist in other ad-hoc and/or month end accounting duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy. and 2 years' work experience. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Competent in excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Attention to details and result-driven.
- Able to work well with team members to achieve common objectives.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast moving environment with tight schedules and changing scenarios.
- Be well organized, committed to work and responsible.
- Knowledge of accounting and handling JD Edward system would be an added advantage.
Remuneration will commensurate with your experience and ability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Section 13, Subang Jaya Industrial Estate, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor)