- To facilitate project work creating new products, utilizing formulation skills, creative product idealization, and real-time, hands on cooking in the test kitchen.
- Responsible for creative product development from concepts to tangible prototypes, on-site and on location product demonstrations.
- work in conjunction with the sales and marketing team to provide the bakery and culinary input and advise; assess and evaluate new products and offer recipes guidance.
- To conduct recipe research and development to promote new products
- To keep abreast of food trends and opportunities within the food industry by being active in the industry, trough trade publication, food service seminars and trade shows
- To support evaluation of ingredients and products to ensure compliance with specification and standards
- To stay current on cooking techniques, equipments and new technology application for baking and culinary.
- To provide technical support to the sales team and field visit to customers in product demonstration and application
- Responding to the findings of sensory and taste panels and interpretation of the sensory evaluation results.
- To work closely with the Research and Development Head to drive product excellence
- Good culinary skills, with demonstrated love of food and cooking and strong flavor development skills.
- Ability to make decisions and be resourceful to quickly and economically find solutions.
- To manage projects, plan and coordinate project activities, communicate progress and challenges, and be a culinary expert to support the sales and marketing team.
- Good communication skills and diplomacy that will promote good relations with all facets of management and other disciplines in the effective execution of projects.
- At least 1 to 2 years working experiences in baking and culinary industry.
- Diploma or Degree in Baking and culinary Art/science
(Subang Hi-tech Industrial Park, Subang Jaya, Selangor)