We are looking for a Admin Project to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members.
- Monitor and ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organisation’s requirements.
- Preparing progress claims to client.
- Follow up with internal member for updates regarding the work in progress.
- Manage and maintain project's related documentation (correspondence, report, minute meeting, etc).
- Assist Project Manager on daily administration work.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / STPM / A Level / Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience. - Experience in M&E engineering would be an added advantage.
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
- Good in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.
- Able to provide back-up and assistance to other team members as and when required.
If you are interested, please forward your CV together with your expected salary through email.
(Bandar Bukit Puchong, Puchong)