- To Prepare of Shop Drawings and As-Built Drawings
- To Plan and schedule all site installation works
- Monitor Site Supervisors’ progress on site completion according to deadlines
- To attend meetings and liaise with relevant Authorities for approval.
- To prepare monthly progress reports and assist in site measurements
- To justify all progress claims and variation order works
- Work effectively with Engineer and others by sharing ideas in a constructive, positive manner for support their job when necessary.
- Any other duty as required and assigned by Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- Knowledge in maintenance and troubleshooting the electrical wiring system is added advantage.
- Preferably Senior or Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical
- Applicants must be willing to travelling around Johor Area.
Apply or contact for info: