Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,800.00 and above /month
Position : 1pax
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Customer Credit Control
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Planning and budget control.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
- Make and track payments.
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs.
- Data entry
- Disburse funds as needed
- Diploma in Accounting and above
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to do a full set of account with minimum supervision.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Good communication and written skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Meet the company performance indicators and must be self-motivated and proactive.
- Pleasant personality, self-disciplined, independent, responsible, good people skills & is a team player.
- Creative & Bold.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferable with valid driving license & possess own transport.