- Responsible for promoting and driving the sales of a company's goods or services.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product Information.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Analysing questionnaires.
- Visiting customers/ external agencies.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
Location: Jalan Pujut 5, Lutong, Sarawak
Apply or contact for info: